Protect Yourself With Anti Virus Knowledge and Computer Common Sense!

Hello, this is Tom. I will be updating my weblog everyday! I have helped all my loved ones with their personal computer troubles from spyware,viruses and significantly a great deal more! Anything you see on my site about anti virus programs,anti spyware software Net security scams will be nicely researched and only then be brought to you! Take a look at the Categories I have listed!


In the Categories section referred to as No cost PROGRAMS will be a list of my private absolutely free program I use to shield mine and my families computers! I am so sick and tired of firms out right here trying to rip you and me off with their fake programs. What I mean is they tell you to download their system for free of charge and it finds all these issues, then you go and click fix problems only to uncover out you have to go and decide to purchase their crappy program to get rid of these viruses,spyware and god only knows what else it tells you they find!


The Anti virus plan I use is zero cost and it finds every little thing much better then all the paid programs like Norton's ( My opinion only ) and free of charge programs out there! Yes the anti virus software I use has a paid section which soon after a long time myself utilizing it, I paid for, but it is free of charge and it rocks out the viruses and spyware like nothing prior to! I also use Cost-free spyware system that right after various months of testing I liked it so substantially I paid for it!! Whilst it is zero cost it still protects you and kills the spyware that is on your Pc! I also use the windows firewall for added protection!


I use CcLeaner which is a no cost system to delete all your junk files and helps clean your registry and it is 100% zero cost! I use male ware program which is free of charge! The ideal defense is to make confident your computer system is continually updated with the latest updates from Microsoft and all your anti virus and anti spyware programs! Please take a look at the post I have created about how you can safeguard your self and your family! The Web really should be fun and free from idiots trying to infect your computer! I hope you walk away with a much better understanding on how their are negative points out there that can hurt your computer system and your identity and your dollars!


Great luck and have fun! Tom

Title Post: Protect Yourself With Anti Virus Knowledge and Computer Common Sense!
Rating: 100% based on 899798 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Kayla R.A

0 comments:

Post a Comment